This Wessel factory hoover nozzle meets the highest demands. It works extremely efficiently and can therefore help even low-power hoovers to perform better. The universal nozzle works equally well on carpets and hard floors, such as stone, tile, parquet, wooden floorboards and laminate. The bristle ring can be easily retracted or extended by means of a pedal lever. Two long thread lifters optimise the pick-up of e.g. pet hair, threads and other fibres that can get stuck on carpets. The double tilt joint offers maximum manoeuvrability even in the smallest of spaces. This also improves handling and efficiency, because the suction mouth always remains in the optimal suction position. In addition, the double-tilt joint allows vertical alignment. This is why the RD 296 universal hoover nozzle is also interesting for use with handheld hoovers. Large castors reduce the pushing force and enable effort-saving work.
Due to its efficiency, the RD 296 professional nozzle is also ideally suited for hoovers with an EU energy label.
Overall, the professional nozzle delivers top quality. That is why many hoover manufacturers already equip their machines with this premium hoover nozzle as original equipment.
In combination with the universal adapter included in the scope of delivery, Wessel-Werk hoover nozzles fit all common vacuum cleaners* with a round suction connection tube (*except Dyson & Vorwerk).
- Premium universal hoover nozzle for highest demands
- Efficient on carpets and hard floors
- Suitable for hoovers with energy label marking
- 290 mm working width
- Double tilt joint for even more freedom of movement and vertical alignment
- Brush strips at front and rear
- Two wide thread lifters with Wessel quality to remove lint, hair and threads
- Robust steel sliding sole
- Two large castors reduce pushing force
- Pedal lever for easy switching for hard floors and carpet
- For hoovers with round suction connection tube (connection 32 mm)
- Universal adapter included (32-38 mm)