The Nuke Guys Foamer HD Alka Line is perfect for using cleaning foam on your vehicle. The foam sprayer transforms the cleaning agent into effective cleaning foam that can be sprayed individually onto the surfaces to be treated. The foam acts on the surface and effectively removes road dirt and other contaminants from car paintwork and other surfaces.
With the 3 different foam nozzles, which can be easily exchanged, you can determine yourself how strong the foam formation should be.
At a glance:
- Foam sprayer with 2L capacity.
- provides the ideal amount of foam
- Scale on the back of the bottle for ideal dosage
- Inchangeable foam nozzles
- Incl. silicone oil for maintenance and care of the seals
Scope of delivery:
- Foamer Nuke Guys HD ALKA LINE 2L.
- Silicone oil (PHZ: HK/B71621/01/2010)
- Foam nozzle black, lots of foam
- Foam nozzle white, little foam
- Foam nozzle blue, medium foam
- Instruction manual with warranty card
- Screw off spray head and fill prepared contents into tank according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Pump by moving the piston rod until the safety valve reacts.
- Aim spray nozzle at desired spray location and press valve lever on spray button.
- Different types of foam can be achieved by changing the foam nozzles.
- Foam nozzles may only be replaced after the pressure has been released from the tank.
- Before starting work, check the function of the safety valve.
- There may be minimal water residue in the bottle, as each foamer is individually tested for function.
- The spray heads are only conditionally resistant to chemicals and are therefore not suitable for strong (acidic) rim cleaners and the like!
- The pressurised container must be protected from shocks and impacts! The maximum temperature of the contents/liquid must not exceed 40°C!
- The Foamer must not be kept or stored under pressure under any circumstances. The pressure must be released after use and the contents/liquid must be disposed of properly. In addition, emptying the liquid increases the service life of the seals. After emptying the Foamer, please flush all lines with water.